El Dorado Hills, CA
May 15, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every day
- Give executive committee and partners monthly financial reports
- Assess, execute and streamline policies, procedures, controls and most methodologies
- Support punctual cash collection by managing the timing for monthly billing and other cash management techniques
- Handle monthly and annual close of income statement and balance sheet, account reconciliations & G/L analysis
- Support Finance Department initiatives, including software and systems implementation.
- Produce cash-flow reports, calculating cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, and manage daily cash
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- Outstanding technology, analytics and management experience required
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, tendency to quickly connect dots and surmise logical outcomes
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience, ideally within a government, city or special district organization.
For consideration, please send your resume directly to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815