Client Support Specialist
May 28, 2019
Technology & IT
• Provides moderate to advanced-level technical support to customers needing assistance with PC support including but not limited to Active Directory account administration, distribution of software, hardware and software troubleshooting, remote access, VPN support, and service / support request entry via an Incident tracking system. If unable to resolve requests at first contact, collects and documents necessary information for appropriate escalation to next level technical resources
• Analyze and synthesis trends obtained from reported issues and performance management and recommend course of action.
• Ability to perform metrics gathering, analysis and provide action-based recommendations.
• Proven record of consistently delivering on execution of responsibilities
• Capable of empowering ones’ self and others to do the right thing, the first time
• Experience with service desk quality assurance and auditing/creating, documenting, and following processes consistently
• Flexibility in occasionally working after hours or weekends as project needs dictate
• Comfortable supporting a wide range of hardware, including PCs, peripherals and mobile devices
• Strong working knowledge of network environments including an ability to recognize and diagnose connectivity problems ranging from the local to domain/organizational outage.
• Able to provide advanced usage support to software packages including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Provides support for file access issues (encryption, security, etc.)
• Leads deployment of software packages, drivers and operating system updates
• Knowledge of ITIL, ISO 27001, is highly desired
• Leads configuration and deployment of PCs managing the full life cycle process
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strong documentation skills
• Works closely with onsite technical teams to recognize and conduct and communicate root cause analysis of incidents reported to the service desk
• Provides personalized customer experience with each customer interaction and possess a strong focus on client satisfaction
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
• Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges, to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction
• Assist in the implementation of corrective action follow-ups to ensure that expected outcomes are achieved
• Open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace including the ability to accept criticism and deal calmly and effectively with challenging situations
• Develop and deliver training to staff when changes are implemented
• Respond quickly to management requests for ad hoc quality reviews and reports
• Verify accuracy and reliability of data provided by the company
• Responsible for actively evaluating incoming support calls to client services and either resolve or route to the appropriate resources to ensure their ultimate resolution
• Assists management in monitoring adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs), including the timely completion of the independent quality reviews and checks
• Identify and implement applicable best practices and ensure consistent, standard execution of operational activities
• 2-5 years’ experience providing IT support in a call center environment preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree (or Technical Equivalent) required
*For immediate consideration; please send resumes to [email protected]*
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Woodbridge, NJ10 Woodbridge Center Drive
Woodbridge, NJ 07095