USD50000.00 - 58000.00 / Yearly
Eden Prairie, MN
May 20, 2019
- Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Enable successful Business Intelligence (BI) to deliver valuable foresight and decision support
- Work on monthly and quarterly financial close processes in collaboration with the Accounting team
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Present and monitor forecasting reports
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
- Recognize potential risks and opportunities while analyzing performance to date
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Ensure plans are properly executed by working with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is comfortable with large amounts of information and adept at managing expectations
- Skilled in the construction and delivery of effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- 2+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis
- Microsoft Excel experience preferred
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience prioritized)
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Bloomington, MN8500 Normandale Lake Blvd
Bloomington, MN 55437