$47.50 - 55/hr
East Rutherford, NJ
May 14, 2019
Technology & IT
-VMware; We’re on VMware 6.0
-This role will be admin/engineer
-We have several projects going on that this role will help with as well as helping with the current systems.
This role will support our IT Infrastructure across our hardware, virtual, and windows environments .
Major Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
• Provide administration and support for main clients infrastructure supporting software.
• Tier 1 – VMware, Active Directory, LanDesk, Commvault, Citrix
• Tier 2 – SecureAuth, SIEM products,
• Administration experience with Cisco UCS, EMC VMAX, IBM storage, and Lenovo server hardware platforms.
• Candidate must be flexible to support needs of the department. Off hours and weekend support should be taken into consideration.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Active Directory design and administration.
• Work with support staff to address all reported and proactively detected technical issues.
• Proactively look for ways to improve administration, monitoring, and standard operating procedures.
• Willingness to travel for support and project based duties.
• Plan, create and deploy security policies for systems and workstations.
• Monitor and track incidents and trouble calls in a service desk ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and take action within the expected response time.
• Monitoring of infrastructure and responding to alerts within the environment.
• 5 + years of experience supporting Windows Server OS – Windows 2008 to Windows 2016 versions.
• 4 + years of experience diagnosing and correcting issues related to hardware and software.
• Experience with SAN platforms via fiber and direct attached connectivity.
• Experience with desktop/PC support, including support related to Window OS, email, and Microsoft office applications and related Active Directory
• Fundamental knowledge of knowledge of network connectivity and troubleshooting techniques.
• Excellent interpersonal skills that promote a positive team environment and the support of international teams.
• Working knowledge of database platforms for administration. Ex: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
• Familiar with PowerShell scripting and automation of admin functions.
Please email resumes to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Parsippany, NJ35 Waterview Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054