.NET Application Developer (Professional Sports Industry)
$80000 - 100000/year
East Rutherford, NJ
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
The Application Developer role is responsible for the process, life cycle and creation of software aimed at helping users complete a task. Developers work closely with other members of the Information Technology Department and end users to develop the necessary specifications for software. The Application Developer also tests, debugs and improves generally faulty applications for users. Responsibility also includes understanding the NFL Security Information requirements, and HIPAA, PCI and other regulations, as necessary and incorporates them into their everyday work. This includes understanding and implementing a Software Development Life-Cycle.
- Software Architecture
- Application Development and Support
- Front End Development
- Database Administration
- Data Analysis
Develop, enhance, support and maintain the following production applications:
• Athlete Combine Application
• Athlete Medical Application
• Draft Blaze Calculator
• Athlete Tracking Database
• Athlete Mini-Camp Dashboard
• Draft Blaze
• Athlete Pro Board (Digital Magnet Board)
• College Scouting System
• Pro Scouting System
• Big Blue Video Player
• Depth Chart 2020
• Razor “Lite” Version
• NYG Reports
• Word Reports
• Automated Reporting Array
• Automated College Video Processing
• Workout Logger
• Combine Workout and Interview Logger
• Assist in the maintenance and support of current internal systems, while developing the next generation platform
• Document and update documentation
• Experience in application development, reporting and analysis
• Demonstrable experience in database development (Microsoft SQL and MySQL) including functions, stored procedures, schema design, scalability and complex queries
• Experience in object-oriented and .NET/ASP.NET programming
• Basic understanding of pros and cons of all major languages and technologies, so recommendations can be made to team on best practices for future projects
• Possess the technical ability to learn new programming stacks as required
• Familiarity with software processes (Source control, Problem tracking and resolution,
• Documentation, Agile Methodologies, DevOps, etc.)
• Strong experience in all aspects of the SDLC, including the ability to establish and adhere to standards and best practices
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Effective organizational, task and time management skills and a strong attention to detail
• Preferred understanding and experience with football-specific data
*** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to [email protected] ***
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663