June 7, 2019
What you get to do every day
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Maintain depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Periodically maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- Compose journal entries and conduct the month end close with minimal supervision
- Handle intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- In-depth experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Arrange schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Implement, maintain, and adhere to internal controls under SOX and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Coordinate and analyze a variety of financial data, then report it in a way that is useful and understandable
- Partake in a variety of department-wide initiatives
- Produce analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for reporting by management
- Produce complex journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- ERP system experience
- 5+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Expertise in standard costs
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Minneapolis, MN800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402