April 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Use various methods to add financial information to journals and ledgers
- Reconcile discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as needed
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Use a variety of sources to prepare statements and reports
- Handle general accounting tasks: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Handle accounts payable tasks: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- Assist with other related duties and special projects as assigned
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Minneapolis, MN800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402