Point of Sales (POS) Administrator
$60,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
May 3, 2019
Technology & IT
Role: nbsp;POS Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: 401k, M/D/V
Join a growing team in the music and event space currently supporting a Music Festival in Virginia. As a POS Admin you won't be back until the first week of May. This will be a quick interview process to add another POS Admin to their team. You will use various POS systems from Aloha, Square, Clover, and Appetize. Square is most predominantly used and a major plus if you have experience.
TOP MUST HAVES:
- 3+ years of experience supporting POS systems amp; vendor management. (Aloha, Square, Clover, Appetize- either is fine)
- Soft skills/culture is going to be key for this position- this person will report into Director of Festivals amp; CEO.
- This person will support 25 brick and mortar locations (Hollywood Palladium is one) and over 20 festivals (EDC- LA/Vegas/NY/Orlando/PR).
- This person will be TRAVELING to these venues and festivals to provide on-site support. 30-40% nation-wide travel (higher during festival season- Spring/Summer)
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Adrian Mangente @ [email protected]**
POS Database and Systems
- Performs POS programming tasks (adding/removing functionality, updating prices and taxes, adding and removing items, configuring discounts, promotions, maintains architecture for improved performance and proper reporting, etc.).
- Conducts configuration, programming, and testing of POS systems and back office software according to change management standards and established requirements.
- Develops procedures, streamlines current practices, applies established protocol for managing configuration changes, implements pricing updates, and executes software upgrades across brands.
- Performs scheduling routines and inventory of systems programming tasks, including creation and maintenance of security, user hierarchy, user accounts, locations and products.
- Defines, establishes, and implements best practices and procedures for POS
- Gathers, records, tracks, and updates the POS database though maintenance request and routinely tests POS database changes for approval by operations before distribution to all locations.
- Validates POS training materials for accuracy in terminology and functionality
- Manages third-party vendor database integrations implemented across POS brands
- Serves as technical lead for POS integrated enterprise software to support IT projects
- Evaluates new technologies supporting innovation and future developments
- Serves as liaison between departments to bridge the gap between technical and operational elements
IT Support and Customer Service
- Responds, resolves, and records technical issues from all locations related to changes to the POS database and software changes
- Troubleshoots POS and back office problems and collaborates with vendors and other support technicians to resolve support issues
- Troubleshoots and solves connectivity issues for consistent data transfer
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Westwood, CA10960 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90024