Accounts Payable Clerk
USD18.00 - 22.00 / Hourly
May 17, 2019
- Primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Process expense reports
- Update and reconcile sub-ledger to GL
- Process checks
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Resolve AP issues
A strong candidate will be highly organized, detail oriented, move with a purpose and be flexible in an ever-changing work environment. Additionally, strong communication and customer service skills are coveted for this position. If you or anyone in your network is looking for a great opportunity with an ever-growing company, please reach out to Julian Scala via phone: (603) 436-1500 or via email: [email protected]
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- High attention to detail
- Solid understanding of accounts payable
- Customer service experience
- Expertise in cash applications
- Strong familiarity with cash posting
- Bank reconciliations experience preferred
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Portsmouth, NH230 Commerce Way
Portsmouth, NH 03801