Front Desk Coordinator
May 3, 2019
- Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers
- Oversee special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
Please send your resume to: [email protected]
- Comprehensive knowledge of working as an assistant
- Conference room setup & cleanup experience
- Deep understanding of conference call coordination
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Coral Gables, FL6505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, FL 33126