REMOTE .Net Developer
USD65000.00 - 85000.00 / Yearly
May 10, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Provides continuing support for end users and other partner groups through continuing training and assistance for a specific application, system or process
- Create and evaluate programming changes for each systems development phase prior to implementation. Log test cases and expected results. Verify that results meet requirements. May plan basic tests or a defined subset of larger tests. May suggest acceptance/rejection when requirements are not met
- Analyzes processing procedures. Develops recommendations for improvements
- Aids in creating communication materials for certain system changes being implemented in production
- Builds and maintains dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst
- Evaluates and records problems. Collaborates with other programmers to fix issues with code
- Guides internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting programming problems. Provides consultation through troubleshooting and/or education
- Reviews user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Records functional requirements and analyzes cost, feasibility and utility. Makes suggestions regarding how, when and whether to make the changes
- General knowledge of mainframe hardware/software and PC operations required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 3+ years experience as a project leader for the business portion of developmental applications or major systems improvements
- Full SDLC experience
- C Sharp Programming (C#) experience desired
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Adeptness in .NET Framework
- Microsoft SQL Server Database experience
- Versatile project planning abilities that include project costing techniques
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504