$37.50 - 42.50/hr
April 26, 2019
Interim Project-Based Financial
How you will make an impact
- Develop all weekly, monthly, and special compensation payroll runs. Understand pay policies (LOA, disability, worker's compensation, vacation, bonus, etc.) and make sure amounts/deductions are precisely applied to various earnings codes in compliance with all local, state, and federal laws
- Meet with senior executives and cross-functional business leaders to present information and respond to any questions they may have
- Lead payroll staff as well as operations
- Recommend, lead, and work on projects to continually review and improve current processes
- Work alongside fellow members of senior Finance leadership team
- Keep track of financial trends by completing payroll analysis
- Taking the lead on pre- and post-payroll auditing/reconciling procedures, as well as troubleshoot anomalies
- Keep an eye on all internal and external audits
- Take the lead on record keeping and control systems to provide internal safeguards
- Partner with other areas in Finance, as well as Human Resources, Tax, IT, and other departments as necessary for reporting, compliance and strategic analysis
For immediate consideration contact Steve Olson at 248-205-5580 ext. 48119 or email [email protected]
- Experience with various payroll applications
- A candidate with strong interpersonal skills will be the best fit for this position
- Ample knowledge of payroll-related cloud-based technology solutions
- Payroll systems for 100-500 employees experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Certified Payroll Profession (CPP) certification required
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Troy, MI1441 W.Long Lake Road
Troy, MI 48098