DES MOINES, IA
June 12, 2019
- Complete other projects as required
- Bring a daily dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Analyze financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics)
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Arrange quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Realize compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Manage monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Assemble monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Competence with financial data analysis and report generation that is prompt and accurate
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Financial statement preparation experience
- Month end closings experience
- Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
- Ability to work well with functional department managers
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309