USD80000.00 - 100000.00 / Yearly
Des Moines, IA
June 17, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Deliver clear and consistent report around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Do business with Scrum team to submit meticulous work estimates
- Customarily implement code-review and join with other developers
• Proven ability to program moderately complex systems requiring minimal interfaces.
• Possess problem-solving skills to determine the programming effects on existing systems.
• Must have strong decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills to prepare and communicate programming plans and procedures as well as to interact with all levels within the company.
• Associates Degree in computer science or management information systems or related field.
• Three years of experience in programming and systems analysis.
• A combination of education and relevant experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
• Visual Studio.NET
• SQL Server, Stored Procedures, SSIS
• Able to support Windows desktop and browser-based applications as well
This is a 3-6 month contract to full-time opportunity, salary upon conversion 80,000-100,000. For immediate and confidential communication, please email [email protected] today!
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Des Moines, IA801 Grand Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50309