USD50000.00 - 60000.00 / Yearly
Denver Tech center, CO
June 14, 2019
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to
• Prepare and book journal entries to the general ledger.
• Reconciles and balances general ledger accounts.
• Performs account research and analyses to determine trends, estimates, and significant changes.
• Verifies proper general ledger accounting through account analysis and reconciliation.
• Participates in monthly/quarterly/annual closing cycles and financial statement preparation.
• Establishes, maintains, and coordinates the implementation of accounting control procedures.
• Monitors and reviews accounting and related system reports for completeness and accuracy.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
• Prepares or assists in external and internal auditors.
• Health, vision, and dental
• Target bonus of 5% (Typically paid out 85% in most years).
• 2 weeks of paid vacation, and 5 personal days.
• 401k with a 25% match up to 5%.
• Paid holidays
If interested in the Staff Accountant position, please call Hanani Carlisle at (303) 296-1010 or for immediate consideration email your resume to [email protected]
1. Advanced Excel skills. ( sum/if, if-statements, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
2. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
3. 1+ years’ of accounting experience
4. Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Knowledge of business mathematics
7. Ability to compose effective and efficient accounting reports
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and an enterprise resource planning (ERP) program
9. Proficiency in the use of an accounting software package
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Denver, CO1125 17th St
Denver, CO 80202