Human Resources (HR) Assistant
USD15.20 - 17.60 / Hourly
April 22, 2019
- Research the internet to locate potential customers
- Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Be in charge of administrative and office responsibilities
- Oversee employee database records
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Advanced in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Solid understanding of Credentialing
- Knowledge of HR (Human Resources)
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Englewood, CO6300 South Syracuse Way
Centennial, CO 80111