USD130000.00 - 140000.00 / Yearly
May 23, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements, collaborating with development and QA teams
- Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
- Collaborate with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- Knowledge on usability and application performance considerations
- Practical knowledge of Data Analysis Tools
- Previous experience working with Power Business Intelligence
- Wide ranging experience with Automation
- Business Intelligence (BI) experience
- Skills in Spotfire
- Quality experience with Perform Data Analysis
- Robotics experience
- Earlier work involving Qualifications Bachelors Degree
- Well-founded grasp of Data Analytics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI)
- Experience with workflow processes
- Proven knowledge of Workflow Analysis
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence Technologies
- General familiarity with Data Analysis
- Good understanding of Power BI
- Solid grasp of developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Denver, CO1125 17th St
Denver, CO 80202