Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
$20.00 to $21.00 per hour
April 13, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
A nationally renowned retail company has partnered with Accountemps in Denton that is seeking a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to add to their growing staff!
For immediate consideration apply and send resumes to: [email protected]
Accounts Payable Specialist's responsibilities would include:
- Processing of approximately 400 invoices per week
- Perform Check Runs weekly and then rush requests when needed
- Coding invoices from the chart of accounts to correct GL code
- Accruals and Journal Entries during month end
- 3-way matching with packing slips and POs
- 1099s at the end of the year
- Setting up new vendors
- Able to allocate money from pre-paid expenses
- Assisting in month-end processes
- Dispute resolution and vendor inquiries
- Validate invoice amounts and retrieve approval
- Filing, scanning and mailing of checks
- Contact vendors and reconcile statements
- Audit and review expense reports before issuing to employees
Accounts Payable Specialist would ideally have intermediate Excel abilities (V-Lookups and Pivot tables) and have prior experience in Oracle
Accounts Payable Specialist would have at least 3+ years of experience in Accounts Payable position.
Accounts Payable Specialist position would be a full-time 40 hours per week.
Candidates who meet all of the above qualifications can send resumes to:
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-490-3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254