$18.00 to $20.00 per hour
May 6, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
An upstart marketing company in Denton needs a dependable accounting assistant to bring onto their team. nbsp; This company is growing and needs a professional to help them with month end close, AP, and administrative tasks. nbsp; If you are looking to get your foot in the door, this is your chance! Apply today!
Please apply and send resumes to: [email protected]
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Process and record credit card payments
- Prepare payables transactions
- Reconcile spreadsheets accurately and in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to team members
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Proven accounting experience, preferably in the areas of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and reconciliations
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and GAAP
- Advanced skills in Excel, Outlook, databases and accounting software (QuickBooks and Great Plains preferred).
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Self motivated and good time management
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Degree in accounting or relevant certification is a plus
Please send resumes to: [email protected]
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888-490-3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Plano, TX14951 N. Dallas Parkway
Addison, TX 75254