$100000 - 150000/year
May 9, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Position Overview: This position is responsible for managing client portfolios and relationships while providing financial planning advice to the firm’s clients in accordance with the firm’s policies, goals, objectives, and vision. This person will report to the Senior Wealth Manager and also collaborate directly with the President of the firm, implementing and monitoring investment and financial planning projections and strategies developed by the firm.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Proactively call and meet with assigned group of clients according to established service levels (bronze, silver, and gold): o Conduct client portfolio and financial planning reviews.
• Discuss financial markets and economic conditions according to firm’s investment strategy set forth in quarterly newsletter.
• Service and review all RIA and Broker-Dealer accounts/holdings as applicable (such as annuities, 401(k), IRAs) when meeting with clients. Support all calls and transactions.
• Handle all client incoming calls and emails for assigned group of clients including:
• Placing trades
• Money movement
• Discussing accounts, markets, allocation, performance, etc.
• Answering financial planning questions
• Preparing special request analyses (e.g., mortgage analysis, social security analysis, insurance quotes and analysis, etc.)
• Talking to clients’ other professionals (e.g., attorney, accountant, etc.)
• Manage client allocations within the firm guidelines as determined by the Nadler Financial Group Investment Committee for assigned group of clients.
• Regularly monitor client allocation reports and rebalance/reallocate as necessary
• Execute trades
• Each quarter, review all client quarterly reports for assigned group of clients against the firm quarterly report review checklist to catch (and correct) errors, analyze portfolio returns, and ultimately approve distribution to clients.
• Ensure annual RMD and retirement plan contribution deadlines are met for all assigned clients.
• Prepare proposals for new potential clients, meet with new potential clients, and successfully onboard new clients who retain the firm. (15% of time spent)
• Communicate with new clients throughout the onboarding process
• Transition new clients’ portfolios to Nadler Financial Group’s investment strategy to completion
• To ensure best practices, ease of client relationship, keeping team members adequately informed on all active and pending client matters, and potential smooth transition or delegation, use CRM system/Junxure to maintain accurate records regarding client matters.
• Use CRM system/Junxure to work smoothly with Operations team and delegate tasks.
• Adhere to Nadler Financial Group’s compliance policies & procedures including: o Password protecting emailed documents containing sensitive information
• Adding appropriate disclosures to all documents being distributed to clients or prospective clients
• Sending compliance and best practices letters when appropriate, including investment objective confirmation, depleting assets, divorce, death, and relationship termination
• Participate in the firm’s Investment Committee Meetings
• Provide coaching and training for new Wealth Managers
• Other firm projects as assigned
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Northbrook, IL5 Rever Drive
Northbrook, IL 60062