$13.30 - 15.40/hr
April 22, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Support Accounts Receivable: apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance, and process daily invoices/credit
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a number of sources
- Help Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Resolve discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Transmit financial information to journals and ledgers
- Arrange documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation experience preferred
- Account reconciliation experience
- Cash reconciliations experience highly desired
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Familiar with Spreadsheet and ERP system
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans