May 10, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
As a Scale Admin, you will work within a small but mighty team of three responsible for weighing automobiles and semi-trucks entering and leaving the facility, assisting customers, data collection, generating sales tickets and processing payments.
A day in the life can include:
• Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
• Answering incoming phone calls and emails, giving directions to customers, providing prices, communication with facility manager and other employees
• Weigh and purchase inbound scrap, obtaining required information from customers for all transactions. Complete purchasing and shipping documents
• Computation, reconciliation, record keeping, and reporting duties as assigned
• Calculate payment amount, prepare and issue payment to commercial customers, ACH customers and third-party freight reconciliation
• Complete ATM reconciliation and cash management practices
• Prepare outbound shipments paperwork domestic and export
• Generate and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports
• Assist with month-end closing documents and regular auditing of position related forms
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
Contact Accountemps today at (563) 359-3995 to discuss your short- and long-term career goals. Resumes may also be submitted at www.Accountemps.com or email [email protected]
Strong Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Strong decision making skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment while providing excellent customer service and handling multiple projects
Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and time management skills
Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Davenport, IA5405 Utica Ridge Road
Davenport, IA 52807