May 3, 2019
Robert Half’s Salaried Professional Services has an upcoming need for a Financial Analyst to join a growing our growing accounting team on a full-time basis. As a Salaried Professional, you will a permanent employee of Robert Half, eligible for our Fortune 500 benefits, receive a yearly salary, and service as a project experience and consultant for our various client needs. As the Financial Analyst, you will assist the teams in providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports as well as work to ensure project deadlines are met. Ideal candidates will be those that thrive in variety, appreciate a challenge, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis of the financial results of the company’s performance against historical, budgeted and forecasted results to facilitate decision making.
• Analyze actual labor, material and overhead costs against standard/budget. Research and explain variances.
• Assist in monthly and yearly physical inventories.
• Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules.
• Ensure integrity of pricing system by maintaining accuracy of product data.
• Compile information to assist with devising pricing strategies, forecast future trends, and adjust to market conditions.
• Create various Ad Hoc reports, charts, and tables to support sales and manufacturing.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Interested candidates should apply by e-mailing your resume directly to [email protected] and then calling Emily at 563-359-3995.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
• Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
• 2+ years of recent experience
• Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast paced environment
• Professionalism and a high level of discretion is required
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with Senior Management
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Davenport, IA5405 Utica Ridge Road
Davenport, IA 52807