May 6, 2019
Key Responsibility include but are not limited to:
· Preparation of monthly results for relevant programs
· Ownership of key balance sheet elements, inventory and debtors
· Assists in development & installation of accounting systems, methods, procedures and controls
· Performs account analysis and reconciliation of various accounts and prepares financial reports
· Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
· Compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
· Contract Status Reviews
· Ensure accuracy of data communicated to Corporate
· Month-end reporting and closing responsibilities
Are you immediately available and possess the ability to contribute to the team’s success immediately? If so, please apply for the role online at www.accountemps.com and also e-mail your resume directly to [email protected]
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years' related experience and/or training in Financial Analysis and Accounting
• 3+ years' experience using accounting software; database software; MRP System; proposal software
• Heavy proficiency in Microsoft Excel for key reporting features
• Oracle functionality is preferred but not required
• Attention to detail is key as manual reporting needs to be highly accurate
• General Accounting knowledge is preferred
• Experience with capital programs or structures would be highly beneficial.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Davenport, IA5405 Utica Ridge Road
Davenport, IA 52807