User Experience Specialist
May 23, 2019
Creative & Marketing
- Develop relationships with stakeholders through collaboration with Designers and Product Managers
- Conduct user research to identify pain points and develop user profiles
- Run usability tests and assessments and oversee documentation
- Create and deploy UX deliverables like workflows, prototypes, interaction models, information architecture and wireframes
- Help in the development and production of requirements and design documents
- BA in Interactive Design, Industrial Design, Pyschology or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a usability engineer, UX designer or equivalent
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Azure, Sketch, InVision, HTML/CSS
- Experience with mobile usability testing or WCAG a plus
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Boston, MA125 High Street
Oliver Street Tower 17th Floor
Boston, MA 02110