April 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
For more information contact [email protected] or 214.855.5070.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of complex returns
• Continually maintain a general knowledge of tax policies and updates, and apply all appropriate adjustments, deductions, and credits to keep clients’ taxes to a minimum
• Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, report, or other tax requirements
• Interface with clients to obtain information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances
• Demonstrated abilities in managing client relationships, particularly timely and accurate communications with clients
• Excellent written & verbal communications skills
• Respond to IRS inquiries on behalf of clients
• Effectively maintain records for billable hours
• Participation in the IRS PTIN program
3+ years tax preparation experience
Excellent communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Downtown, TX14951 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254