Quality Assurance Analyst
May 24, 2019
• Owns the master schedule that tracks and reports on implementation efforts across IT that remains to accomplish milestones.
• Consolidates all project and program level milestones and dependencies
• Assists in the development and updating of key project management enablers (e.g., project portfolio, communication plan, organization charts, issue, risk and decision logs, change request log)
• Identifies, analyzes, responds to and monitors project risks; determines prioritization of Program risks; maximizes the probability and impact of positive events and minimizes the probability and impact of adverse events
• Develops communications documents detailing implementation progress for Senior Leadership and Regulators, including regular reporting
• Conducts software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments
• Creates or maintains databases of known test defects
• Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
• Develops or specifies standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
• Develops testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
• Documents test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards
• Investigates customer problems referred by technical support
• Participates in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
• Evaluates or recommends software for testing or bug tracking
• Conducts historical analyses of test results
• Reviews software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
If interested, send the most current copy of your resume directly to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Galleria, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240