Public Senior Accountant
May 9, 2019
We currently have an opening for a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
The Senior Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining the general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate has also experience collaborating and/or managing a team of account tans and junior accountants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, document business transactions, and complete corresponding reconciliations.
• Prepare analysis and post associated entries for recurring monthly transactions.
• Provide corporate and location management with financial analysis and reporting by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from other departments.
• Treasury duties including Reconciling various bank accounts at month end.
• Analyze information by maintaining analysis or reconciliations - develop new analysis and reporting where opportunities arise.
• Recommend accounting treatment for reserves, assets, and expenditures.
• Other duties or responsibilities to support corporate financial management.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting.
• 7+ years of accounting experience with some supervisory and management experience.
• Exhibit attention to detail, be deadline-oriented and possess strong communication skills.
• Capable of working in a team-oriented environment.
• Highly motivated and a self-starter.
• Have the ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and Great Plains ERP accounting software.
If you have the required skills and would like to join our team of Senior Consultants, then apply for the role, send resume [email protected], and call Bryan to schedule an interview. 314-878-3095
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Creve Coeur, MO622 Emerson Road
Creve Coeur, MO 63141