$43.54 - 50.41/hr
April 19, 2019
Technology & IT
Your responsibilities in this role
- Build and evaluate programming changes prior to implementation for each systems development phase. Record test cases and expected outcomes. Ensure that requirements are met. May create simple tests or a defined subset of a larger system test. May suggest acceptance/rejection in cases where not all requirements are met
- Helps create communication content for certain system changes being implemented in production
- Creates dictionaries for applications and systems support by the analyst, and manages updates to maintain them
- Provides guidance for internal clients on applications, systems and/or processes for identifying and resolving, processing/reporting problems with programming. Consultation can include troubleshooting and/or education
- Assesses and logs issues. Works alongside other programmers to correct problems with code
- Assesses processing systems. Builds improvement recommendations
- Provides end users and other partner groups with continuing training and assistance for a specific application, system or process
- Examines user requests for changes or improvements to systems. Writes functional requirements and assesses cost, feasibility and utility. Makes recommendations about how, when or whether to make the changes
Send updated resume to [email protected]
- Proficiency in programming languages
- Oracle Apex experience preferred
- Apex experience
- PL/SQL Development experience required
- Oracle PL/SQL experience desired
- Proficiency in PC and mainframe hardware/software
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Versatile project planning abilities that include project costing techniques
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240