$75000 - 78000/year
May 7, 2019
AN EXPERIENCED WEALTH PRESERVATION PARALEGAL IS IMMEDIATELY AND URGENTLY NEEDED FOR ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED LAW FIRMS IN THE DALLAS/FT WORTH AREA!!!!
Robert Half Legal specializes in full-time staffing of law office and corporate legal professionals. Even if you are not thinking about changing jobs, you may want to look into this opportunity for the difference it could make in your life! You will be responsible for assisting your high profile attorneys in the areas of probate, estate planning, and tax law. You will enjoy the challenge that many of the cases bring, as the cases are complex and very interesting. If you like people, you will love all of the client interaction. This position is everything you have been looking for--challenge, responsibility, flexibility, exceptional benefits and a very generous bonus/reward system. It's your chance to make a difference. Call Rosie Jones at (214)999-0909, or e-mail your resume to [email protected]
What you get to do every day
- Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills to successfully handle heavy workload
- Assist attorney with a variety of case tasks
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Research and analysis of complex legal documents
- Ability to take ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have experience handling sensitive or confidential information
- Paralegal Certificate is required/Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Desire to be happy and make a difference in your life and for others
This opportunity would help foster client relationships and build case management skills, along with providing support staff with training. The company is also prepared to offer you compensation that is competitive when compared to other firms. Do you want to grow your paralegal career? Contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.