$51.46 - 59.59/hr
April 19, 2019
Technology & IT
• Participates in Agile software development projects to design, develop, and test RESTful web APIs and applications to deliver quality services promptly.
• Develops complex applications and detailed designs based on user stories
• Creates Features from user stories relating to process and data requirements.
• Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across multiple technologies
• Performs tier 3 production support for multiple mortgage production applications
• Adheres to established standards including development practices, information security, incident management, communications, IT compliance, and risk management
• Consistently deliver solution that meet or exceed SLA and customer expectations
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience estimating timelines and requirement discovery focused on RESTful web API and customer application environment
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, implementation of design patterns, unit testing, code coverage, Microsoft SQL Server Design Patterns, SQL indexing, and stored procedures
• Demonstrable experience implementing web services, REST, microservices, queueing, and design patterns
• Proficiency with local and remote debugging, troubleshooting, and performing root cause analysis on an enterprise scale
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
• Advanced technical skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Solid knowledge and understanding of the functional design and architecture of application systems across multiple technologies and platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years’ experience in middleware and platform experience with Web Services (RESTful / SOAP) using Java and an application server (JBoss or Wildfly a plus, but similar experience with WebSphere, Glassfish, or Oracle Application Server is acceptable)
• 5+ years’ experience using T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server (2016/2017 preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in all phases of development and supporting software products and technologies and associated methodologies
• Experience working in an Agile environment: Scrum and Kanban
• Demonstrated experience with DevOps and CI/CD technologies, such as JIRA, Confluence, Crucible, BitBucket (or other Git server), and Jenkins
If interested in this opportunity, please send a current copy of your resume to your [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Galleria, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240