$50000 - 60000/year
May 24, 2019
Creative & Marketing
- Knowledge of principles of design, including: layout, typography, color, balance, composition and current design
- Previous CPG and QSR work a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Understanding of print production, color mixing and typography
- Ability to follow brand guidelines to develop a consistent and cohesive group of work
- Must be able to take direction, as well as conceptualize, design, and organize marketing projects on your own when needed
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills.
- Familiarity with production requirements and working with outside vendors, i.e. digital media vendors, printers,
- exhibit vendors and other agencies
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Experience working with various advertising and graphic formats for print and web, knowledge of optimal format
- Proficient in design tools including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite (all programs), Wrike, Slack, MAC OS
- and Apple software including Pages, Numbers and Keynote
Email Resume & Portfolio to: [email protected]
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Galleria, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240