Cloud Network Engineer
USD105000.00 - 115000.00 / Yearly
June 12, 2019
Robert Half Technology's client is seeking a full-time Network Engineer with strong experience in AWS. This person will get to support the day to day technical operations of the company's cloud and office infrastructure.
• Ensure the security, stability, and consistency of the systems in a rapidly changing (continuous integration/deployment) environment.
• Be a key contributor to the technical operations team that does not just maintain the status quo but continue to increase the impact of the team by making investments into automation and other technical or process improvements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, with a min of 5 years of hands-on experience
• 5+ years of enterprise scale Network operations experience; Routers, Switches and Load Balancers
• 2+ years of hands-on operational experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS). AWS Certification a strong plus.
• Hands-on AWS experience deploying, configuring, and Managing AWS Network Technologies
• Experience with VoIP system in an enterprise network
• Demonstrated proficiency in network administration in large datacenter environment
• In-depth knowledge of dynamic IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS)
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240