$15 - 17/hr
May 15, 2019
Office & Administrative
Your responsibilities in this role
• Responsible for entering and dispatching work orders
• Responsible for ensuring that work orders have been received by subcontractors, and verify the scheduled time and date of the work
• Responsible for calling subcontractors 24 hours after the scheduled completion date to verify completion or update the status
• Responsible for entering accurate and complete notes in the system regarding correspondence with customers and subcontractors
• Responsible for acting on all incoming phone calls and faxes
• Responsible for closing all service calls in the system when work is complete
• Responsible for updating customer web based portals
• Responsible for acquiring necessary materials in order to fully complete the job
• Ability to learn electrical & lighting concepts
• Willingness to be on the phone 40-50% of the day
• High degree of comfort with computers
• Ability to type 40wpm without errors
• Ability to manage stressful situations with positive outcomes
If you are interested in this position and your work history meets the requirements listed above please send your resume to [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas North, TX14951 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254