May 3, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Support diverse projects for other employees
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Greet and guide visitors
- Organize word processors, files, and faxes
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Substantial computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
A growing, dynamic company would love to hear from you if you are a passionate self-starter that thrives in a creative environment. A candidate will be chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now! [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas North, TX14951 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254