May 23, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Accounting Clerks looking to grow their careers with a thriving company might find the perfect job with Robert Half Finance. You might be a good candidate for this reputable business's Accounting Clerk position, if you can handle matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, data entry, and assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This full-time Accounting Clerk position is located in the Dallas, Texas, area. Terrific benefits, a wonderful work space/office, and a dynamic team culture are just a few of the great offerings this company has for you.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- File vendor invoices and disbursements and match & file A/P invoices to support accounts payable
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipts, and help with collection of past due balances to support Accounts Receivable
- Produce statements and reports using a variety of sources
- Classify documents with the proper expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Reconcile discrepancies by examining possible sources of disagreement, recreating likely actions, and identifying the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as needed
To be considered for the Accounting Clerk position, please send your resume to Angelica Avalos at [email protected] with Accounting Clerk in the subject line.
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Solid understanding of accounts payable
- Foundational knowledge in accounts receivable
- Proficiency in financial statement preparation
- Command of billing
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Skilled in Spreadsheet and ERP system
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas North, TX14951 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254