April 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Create statements and reports that require the use of a number of sources
- Help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, and other general accounting projects
- Post financial information to journals and ledgers
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Use knowledge of expenditure codes and accounting codes to accurately code documents
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Support accounts payable by filing vendor invoice and disbursements and by matching & filing A/P invoices
- Carry out other related duties and work on special projects as assigned
Interested candidates should email their resume to John Burch at [email protected]
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Excellent data entry skills
- QuickBooks experience
- Accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of accounts receivable
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas North, TX14951 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254