Human Resources Manager
$70000 - 85000/year
CURTIS BAY, MD
May 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Oversee the HR Coordinator and all aspects of HR within the distribution center.
• Act as a strong HR Business Partner to senior level management and Warehouse Managers.
• Manage the recruitment process for all warehouse/distribution staff and complex employee relations to include interviewing, on-boarding, off-boarding, terminations and performance evaluations etc.
• Manage HR & safety compliance and claims & workers compensation.
• Partner with corporate HR and in-house counsel for escalated issues.
• Manage and answer any payroll, benefits and attendance related questions.
• Manage all documentation and HR related activities in various ATS and HRIS programs.
• Identify and analyze areas of improvement in order to streamline and create more efficient processes and procedures.
• Additional tasks and projects as assigned.
• 5+ years experience of HR Management within a warehouse/distribution setting.
• Experience handling complex employee relations and working with in-house counsel.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possesses good judgement, business acumen and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication both verbal and written with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
• Strong level of confidentiality and best HR practices.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experienced in using ATS and HRIS.
Competitive benefits offered, flexible schedule, discretionary bonuses and opportunity for growth.
Candidates who possess these qualifications and are ready for an exciting new opportunity should apply or email their resume directly to [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Baltimore, MD500 E. Pratt St.
Baltimore, MD 21202