Internal Audit Manager
CRYSTAL LAKE, IL
May 20, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
New opportunity at a leading global manufacturing company!
- Proactively plan, lead, manage, and participate in audits and special projects globally
- Carry out assigned Sarbanes Oxley related activities such as scoping analysis, planning and management testing
- Ensure audit approach and work program addresses highest risk areas given time available
- Assist in coordination of work performed with independent public accountants
- Compile draft audit reports in the field for management review prior to audit closing meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of relevant experience. 3+ years at Big 4 public accounting preferred.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act section 404 and compliance management experience
- Proficient in GAAS and GAAP
- Willingness to progress career outside of audit
- Advanced degree desirable
- Experience in SAP and Hyperion a plus
- Global audit and financial reporting experience a plus
For immediate consideration, email your resume to Ann Guerra [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Chicago, IL205 N. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60601