Asset Liability Manager
$90000 - 110000/year
April 19, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Other duties will include:
• Performing, measuring, and monitoring controls of the interest rate exposures
• Work with Department heads in Risk, Compliance, and Audit to provide analytics
• Lead development and management of analytical models to explain the change in values of assets and liabilities
• Develop recommendations for hedging strategies to mitigate exposures
• Assisting with regulatory requirements
• Become the trusted advisor with senior management on financial related issues
• Several other duties and special projects as assigned by the CFO
Client is requiring a bachelor’s in business, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics. Masters is high preferred. Client is also requiring someone with at least 5+ years of experience in a Banking or a Corporate Finance or Treasury role. Candidate must have a solid understanding of asset liability management or interest rate risk management.
This is a terrific opportunity to join one of the best banks in Arkansas! Great compensation, bonus opportunity, growth opportunity, and high exposure to Executive Management. For more information or confidential consideration email [email protected]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Little Rock, AR10801 Executive Center Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211