May 20, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Other duties would include:
• Reviewing all general ledger account reconciliations prepared by staff of weekly and monthly basis
• Develop review checklists
• Maintain reconciliation software and mainstream process
• Maintaining invoice approval process
• Identify gaps and submit recommendations to management for quality control
• Ensure proper internal controls are in place
• Assist in the preparation of reports for the Board of Directions
• Review sales tax reporting
• Review journal entries done by the staff
• Assist with external and internal audits
• Assist in merger and acquisition projects
• Many other special projects as assigned by the Controller
Accounting Manager must have Bachelor’s in Accounting. CPA is preferred, but not required. Accounting Manager must have 4-7 years of experience in Banking, Corporate Accounting, or Public Accounting. Extensive background in General Ledger. This is a terrific opportunity to join one of the best banks in Arkansas! Great compensation, growth opportunity, and high exposure to Executive Management. For more information or confidential consideration email [email protected]
Strong Experience in General Ledger
4-7 years of experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Little Rock, AR10801 Executive Center Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211