June 14, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Our projects vary in length from 1-3 months to a year or more depending on the needs of the client.
Do you thrive in new environments, enjoy solving problems and putting your accounting talents to the work?
*** Please email your resume to Tawnia Kirshen at [email protected] and type "Sr. Accountant SPS" to the subject line and I will respond quickly. ***
Senior Accountant typical responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
• Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
• Summarize financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Produce payroll by initiating computer processing, printing checks, and verifying finished product.
• Complete audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
• Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in accounting
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Intermediate to Advanced Excel
• Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, strong time management and organization
• Familiarity with other accounting software a big plus (IE: NetSuite, Oracle, Sage)
We are a multi-billion dollar global leader in specialized financial staffing, and we offer a Fortune 500 caliber benefits package, guaranteed compensation, bonuses, paid overtime, generous paid time off, educational reimbursement and much, much more. Our clientele consists of a broad industry base that includes the public, private, and non-profit sectors.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Walnut Creek, CA3000 Oak Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94597