Accounts Payable Specialist
$22 - 27/hr
May 24, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
This is an opportunity to grow your career and showcase your skills in a variety of environments!
As a full time and benefited employee you will get exposure to new software and industries
Please email your resume to Tawnia Kirshen at [email protected]
Please add "AP Clerk SPS" to the subject line and I will respond quickly.
Accounts Payable Clerk Duties
Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Process 3-way and/or 2-Way match up to 100+ weekly
• Prioritize invoices according to discounts and payment terms
• Process check requests
• Process expense reports and maintain vendor accounts
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Respond to vendor inquiries
• Audit and process credit card bills
• Match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks
• 1099 maintenance
• Assist in month end closing
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Perform special projects as needed
• Minimum 6 months internship or work experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, payroll, and collections/customer service
• Associate's degree in Accounting or related field
• Advanced Excel
• Fast and accurate data entry
• Excellent and professional communications skills, verbal and written
We are a multi-billion dollar global leader in specialized financial staffing, and we offer a Fortune 500 caliber benefits package, guaranteed compensation, bonuses, paid overtime, generous paid time off, educational reimbursement and much, much more. Our clientele consists of a broad industry base that includes the public, private, and non-profit sectors. We look for proactive and resourceful individuals with outstanding communication skills.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Walnut Creek, CA3000 Oak Road
Walnut Creek, CA 94597