Photo Art Director
May 6, 2019
The Creative Group
• Lead and facilitate concepting for marketing photo shoots
• Translate business and strategic objectives into photo direction that is clear, compelling, visually interesting and emotionally engaging.
• Be a key participant in on our efforts to elevate the brand
• Constantly generate ideas to improve our creative output
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes creative, merchandising, and marketing.
• Must be detailed-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in deadline driven environment.
• Marketing sensibility - good understanding of the rapidly evolving marketplace and its direction
• Ability to brainstorm and develop photo concepts
• Strong communication and presentation skills required
• Expert knowledge of MAC OS environment.
• Proven talent and skills working for a major brand, including idea generation and collaboration with creative partners
• CPG/retail/fashion brand experience
• Experience with video production is a plus
• A strong portfolio of photo direction on packaged/off-model goods
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dublin, OH5550 Blazer Parkway
Dublin, OH 43017