Human Resources (HR) Assistant
$16.15 - 17.50/hr
May 22, 2019
Office & Administrative
How you will make an impact
- Use the internet to inquire into potential customers
- Oversee office and administrative tasks
- Participate in planning new employee orientation meetings
- Update employee database records
For immediate consideration please send an updated resume to Lizzie Lahr at [email protected] or call 614-471-5536 for next steps
- Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- Advanced in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience desired
- Microsoft Word experience preferred
- Data entry experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of sourcing recruitment
- Experience with Onboarding
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Capability to interact with all levels of staff in a rapidly quickly changing environment while maintaining an approachable and appropriate demeanor
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Columbus, OH277 W. Nationwide Blvd
Columbus, OH 43215