April 18, 2019
Technology & IT
How you will make an impact
- Providing control measures for LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam
- Analyzing and fixing local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related network issues
- Upgrading network software and hardware
- Administering the operation of services related to all local area and wide area networks, following company policies and procedures
- Previous experience in production environments and being on-call
- Exceptional skills in troubleshooting, analytics and diagnostics
- 1+ years related experience
- Network migration experience required
- Foundational knowledge in PC skills
- Well-founded grasp of switches
- Practical knowledge of routers
- Quality experience with Microsoft Office
- Active Directory experience
- General familiarity with Symantec pcAnywhere
- Proven knowledge of file transfer servers
- Cisco Products experience highly desired
- Solid understanding of network communication
"Qualified Candidates should apply now" Email [email protected] for more details
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Greenville, SC75 Beattie Place
Greenville, SC 29601