$75000 - 95000/year
May 16, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities in this role
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Comprehensive knowledge of supervising
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- 7+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Columbia1441 Main St
Columbia, SC 29201