Human Resource Assistant
$17 - 20/hr
Colorado Springs, CO
February 7, 2019
Office & Administrative
How you will make an impact
• Screening calls
• Making travel and meeting arrangements
• Prepare reports and financial data
• Train and supervise other support staff and customer relations
• At least one year of HR related experience desired
• Highly experienced and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Colorado Springs, CO5575 Tech Center Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919