Customer Service Representative
$12 - 14/hr
Colorado Springs, CO
February 7, 2019
Office & Administrative
How you will make an impact
• Receiving and placing telephone calls
• Performs full service banking transactions in compliance with legal requirements and bank policies and procedures
• Provides accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
• Performs functions including handling cash and other daily transactions.
• Achieves sales and referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers to proper bank staff for additional bank products, services and sales campaigns
• Maintains currency and coin under prescribed limits
• Adheres to bank security policies and maintains confidentiality of bank records and client information
• Experience processing complex transactions and performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
• Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Colorado Springs, CO5575 Tech Center Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919