Customer Service Representative
USD15.00 - 15.00 / Hourly
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
May 24, 2019
Develop your career as a Customer Service Representative in the expanding Marketing/PR industry through this exciting opportunity at OfficeTeam. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. If you're looking for work in Colorado Springs, Colorado and can work a long-term temporary to full-time position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you! If interested, please call OfficeTeam at (719) 532-9300 or email your resume to [email protected]
What you get to do every day:
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Manage incoming telephone calls
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Experience with reviewing documents for spelling and grammar
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of order entry
- Deep understanding of email
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- 2 or more years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven and customer-focused environment preferred
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
We are looking for a service 'champion' who knows how to go the extra mile for individual customers and strives to deliver personalized, quality service in every interaction. If this aligns with your experience or career goals, don't hesitate to contact us today
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Colorado Springs, CO5575 Tech Center Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80919